Find Cheap Eyeglasses
I remember the day that I realized that I was visually challenged. I don't mean all the way blind, but practically. I know it couldn't have happenend all at once, but one day, I woke up and I was practically blind. I couldn't see. I told my mom who, of course, wore glasses, and she took me to an eye doctor the next day. I calmly explained to the man the problems I was having and he gave me a prescription for contacts and glasses because I was near sighted. Back then (before I was paying my own bills) I didn't realize how much glasses cost. But now that it's time for me to get a new prescription, the first thing on my mind is the cost. That's why I'm always searching for ways to save money on any part of the eyeglasses purchasing process. Now, a new online retailer Zennioptical.com provides a bit of financial relief for those feeling any sort of financial strain because of the recession. You can get gorgeous frames for as little as $9.95. I found a few pair that I'd happily purchase. Not only were they hip and fun, but they're incredibly affordable. All you have to know if your prescription stregnth, and you can get them for an incredibly discounted price.


http://clarkhoward.com/liveweb/shownotes/2007/06/27/12362/

Related Articles by Categories



I'm reading: Tweet this!

0 comments

Post a Comment