Fashion TV at it's finest...
I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I am an absolute fashion fiend. Nothing delights me more than a perfectly put together ensemble, and although I love couture, it doesn't quite fit into my budget.

That's why I adore shows like TLC's "What Not To Wear" where style gurus Stacy London and Clinton Kelly transform a hapless fashion victim into a chic style maven.

Fans of Stacy London will be happy to hear that former magazine editor now has her own style-infused talk show called Fashionably Late With Stacy London. It's been described as "a delicious cocktail of celebrity style, real-life tests of runway trends and tips viewers can use in their everyday lives." I don't know about you, but I can't wait to hear Stacy dish with celebs about my two favorite things: gossip and fashion.

Here's a clip of "Fashionably Late" featuring Stacy and supermodel Rebecca Romijn:

Related Articles by Categories



I'm reading: Tweet this!

0 comments

Post a Comment