Now I'm introducing a little section I like to call the Couture Courier: It's all the latest fashion news
The Bitch is Back!-Elton John will be performing at the Fashion Rocks concert that is going to be ill perform at New York's third annual Fashion Rocks concert held at the Radio City Music Hall on September 7 to kick start New York Fashion Week four days later, the event will raise money for Elton's own Aids Foundation charity and will also feature performances by Christian Aguilera, Beyoncé, Kanye West, Bon Jovi, the Black Eyed Peas, Nelly Furtado, the Pussycat Dolls and the Scissor Sisters.

These are the events that make me wish that I lived in New York City, but alas I will be there in a year and all will be well. I'm sure its going to be absolutely amazing.

Related Articles by Categories



I'm reading: Tweet this!

0 comments

Post a Comment