Isaac Mizrahi Resort 2009


I'll admit it, I love resort collections. Their decadence and frivolity is utterly appealing to my most materialistic of sensibilities. Who even buys from resort collections anyway? I would!..If only I could afford them.

Isacc Mizrahi has come out with one of my more favorite collections over the past few seasons. This collection is sugary sweet with cinched in waists and soft silhouettes in demure colors. It's perfect for the ephemeral girlie e.g. Blair Waldorf.

view more images under the cut


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


What do you think of the collection? Is it too girly for your liking?

Related Articles by Categories



I'm reading: Tweet this!

0 comments

Post a Comment