Mi Amor: Chanel Pre-Fall Collection


Someone's got a bit of a crush on Amy Winehouse. With the unmistakably amy combo of over exaggerated eye makeup and beehive hairdos me thinks Ms. Winehoues has inadvertently become fashion's hottest muse. We do love a tragic story, don't we.







My suspicions were confimed when I found this quote:

"She is a style icon. She is a beautiful, gifted artist. And I very much like her hairdo. I took it as an inspiration. Because, in fact, it was also Brigitte Bardot's hairdo in the late Fifties and Sixties. And now Amy has made it her own style. So, when I saw her, I knew it was the right moment. Amy... she is the new Brigitte."
-- Karl Lagerfeld on Amy Winehouse

Hmmm...Is this really the person we want to be modeling our dress sense after? I'd say 60s glam is great and all, but she's not what we (we being right-minded people) should aspire to be.

Related Articles by Categories



I'm reading: Tweet this!

1 comments

Angel Lust PR said... @ 4:19 AM

Love you,can we link??? this is a great blog!!!

Post a Comment