Are You Ready To Rock?
Though I usually hate it when celebrities attempt to inject themselves into the fashion world, I am totally looking forward to Fashion Rocks. Called "Fashion Week's hottest ticket," but honestly there's not much fashion too it. It's simply a concert during fashion week, but it is one hell of a concert. With slated performances by Aerosmith, Alicia Keys, Avril Lavigne, Carrie Underwood, Fall Out Boy, Fergie, Jennifer Hudson, Jennifer Lopez, Ludacris, Martina Mcbride, Santana and Usher I will certainly be watching. The two-hour special will air September 7 on CBS. Yes, I know it's a long way away, but get excited!

Related Articles by Categories



I'm reading: Tweet this!

1 comments

Ondo Lady said... @ 8:25 AM

We had this in London, the first one was great with lots of A-List stars. However the second one was not as good so I am not sure if I will be switching on.

Post a Comment